Indonesian Language and Cultural
Maintain and develop your Bahasa Indonesia skills through our integrated language classes,
and immerse yourself in the culture and language of Indonesia.
No trips, no problems. There is a new way to maintain your Bahasa Indonesia and to experience the language and the rich culture of Indonesia even more!
Imagine arriving in Indonesia and relishing a genuine Indonesian experience in Bahasa Indonesia – Maaf, Bahasa Gaul tidak diterima di sini (no Bahasa Gaul accepted here)!
Our highly experienced Indonesian teachers (native speakers) will navigate your experience through different themes of enjoyable and interactive Bahasa Indonesia classes – there are integrated programs (reading, speaking, listening, writing & viewing) but there are also extended activities in more focussed types of the language – all presented in Bahasa Indonesia.
All of the materials will be sent to you prior to each class.
PERINGATAN! – Pekerjaan Rumah will be regularly given and checked!
Terms & conditions:
- These classes are designed teachers of Bahasa Indonesia.
- You MUST be a non-native speaker.
- Payments must be received at the latest 3 (three) days prior to the commencement of the class to secure a place (we only open small classes).
- Once booked, program fees cannot be refunded. BBBIVT accepts no responsibility for changes to participants’ personal circumstances that prevent attendence. Examptions are only granted in exceptional circumstances such as s participant’s serious and extended illness.
- Subsidies for teachers teaching at government schools are granted for the Second Term 2021 classes only at this stage. Details TBA.
When do the classes run?
Term 2 classes commence on Thursday, 29 April 2021 and run for 8 sessions over 8 weeks from 6:00 PM to 7:15 PM.
Where are the classes?
Due to the current pandemic situation, we are running these course online via Zoom Video call.
After registration we will invite you to a Zoom meeting link allowing you to join.
Ready to go?
We might not be the first but we definitely are committed to providing access to contemporary knowledge, information and understanding of Indonesia. With a very affordable cost to participants, our program is certainly not a ‘kacangan*’ program!
*Kacangan (adj.) – tidak bermutu, murahan = have no quality, cheap/ shabby
To register for classes, simply click on the register now button below and proceed with payment, and providing your name and address details. Once you have completed this process we’ll be in touch to assess your language skills (if any) and allocate you to the correct classes level. We’ll also setup your Zoom meeting invite and provide you information on learning materials you may require to support the course material.
Classes cost $240 for members of the BBBIVT. Cost is $275 for non-Members which includes the cost of 12 months membership.