taught by qualified teaching staff.
Visit our Events page to find out more.
The BBBIVT offers Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian) lessons to students at all levels.
Berita Balai Bahasa
Find out more about the news, activities and events we’re involved with or organising for members.
We’ve included a range of handy resources on our website to support our members and the public.
Welcome to the BBBIVT
Welcome to our newly refreshed website, recently updated in 2021. On this site you will find a range of information about the activities of the BBBIVT. If you have any questions or you’d like to make contact with us, simply click on the button below.
A kind message of thanks
WHAT WE'RE ALL ABOUT
Balai Bahasa dan Budaya Indonesia Victoria dan Tasmania is an organisation with purposes:
- To promote a positive multifaceted image of Indonesia to Australia
- To promote access to instruction of Bahasa Indonesia, Indonesian culture and society and to promote multinational cultural and educational cooperation
- To strengthen the position of Indonesian language within the diversity of languages taught in schools and universities
- To provide access to knowledge, information, and understanding about Indonesia and to present Indonesia,s cultural phenomena, position, and experience
- To represent an open, modern and democratic Indonesia by building bridges that cross cultural, ideological and political borders
- To foster cooperation between members of the BBBIVT and between BBBIVT with like minded
Our Latest News & Updates
After his return from the Netherlands in 1932. Mohammad Hatta was arrested by the Colonial
Pengumuman Dalam rangka Peringatan HUT ke- 77 Kemerdekaan KBRI Canberra menyelenggarakan : Lomba Pidato Bahasa
This pop-up exhibition tells the story of the inspired beginning of the Indonesia-Australia relationship as